Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tribute to Warren Oates


This past semester I took an intro to Video Production class and our final project called for a short film with a length of 2-3 minutes. I took the opportunity to go to the birthplace of one of my favorite actors, the legendary Warren Oates. This is what came out of it and I thought I would share it here. Please keep in mind this was the first time I had used a camera and also the first time I had used editing program (this was cut on Final Cut Pro) so I know it is primitive at best. Still, for those interested in where Warren came from and spent the first 13 years of his life, it might hold some interest.


I came across this on youtube!

1 comment:

Mavis Martini said...

At first I thought YOU (DL) did this and I was thinking,"when did Donna go to Kentucky??"! A sweet little project, and I just finished reading "The Glass Castle" and it reminded me of her Welch, WV.