Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa vs Satan!

Now of course, I have always believed them to be one and the same. I first saw this on MST3K and Tony tells me that JX Williams also used it in "Satan Claus." With such priceless dubbed dialogue like,

Yes, I promise, oh Priceless Prince of Hades, that by my many wiles I will finish Santa off forever, and see that the children commit terrible deeds, and make Santa Claus angry!

Lucifer: You shall be punished, and instead of red-hot coals, you will eat chocolate ice cream.
Precio: No! No, Lucifer, King of all Evil Spirits! Not that! By the horns of everything satanic, I beg you! To live I must have heat. Frozen meals are bad for me, especially chocolate! It's very bad for my digestion, which is so delicate.


Pedro: What food do they eat on Earth, Santa Claus?
Santa Claus: Oh, everything in sight! They eat most of the animals, the plants, the flowers, the roots, birds, even smoke and alcohol!


4 comments:

glyphjockey said...

Whole thing here:
http://www.glyphjockey.com/2006/12/awesome-xmas-find-santa-v-satan-ole.html

Donna Lethal said...

Of course you beat us to it!

Keith said...

Hey Donna. That's really cool. Thanks for posting it. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas. Cheers!

Paul Pincus said...

great post!!!

cheers, -paul