Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CAN TEST CHIMP48 EVER FORGET DONNA LETHAL AND FIND TRUE HAPPINESS?

For Donna...my "sweet love child" from the Anthony Newley masterpiece of self indulgence.."Can Heironymus Merkin Ever Forget Mercy Humppe and Find True Happiness?"
Written, produced, directed, starring, and probably catered by Tony himself. Seldom has the silver screen endured such an enthralling ejaculation of ego!! Featuring Joan Collins as Polyester Poontang and Milton Berle as Goodtime Eddie Filth! Oops, I just realized there were previous posts dedicated to this gem..oh well can one ever truly have enough of "the Newley"?

PS. I'm kinda sorta back...Hiya everybody, I missed you!

4 comments:

Mavis Martini said...

I have this but have yet to entice anyone into watching it with me! And I refuse to watch alone...some things require a partner!

Test Chimp 48 said...

I agree...I regret I endured this solo. It was kinda like being sixteen on cheap acid with no old hippie around to talk me down.

Donna Lethal said...

Mavis even brought it along on her last visit to Chez Lethal, but we were so enthralled in girl chat, Serge (namely "Slogan"), men, and Tony Joe White, and the meeting of the Troll Man that we didn't even get to it!

Oh Chimp, my heart sings on your return. It's a newley-wed game!

Dusty said...

Test Chimp IS back?!
Hurrah!!!