Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sharon Tate In The Wrecking Crew

I recently did a post at my Dino Lounge blog about The Wrecking Crew, the last of the Matt Helm spy flicks which starred Dean Martin. One of Dino's co-stars in that film was Sharon Tate. I came across a couple of tribute videos someone did featuring Sharon Tate. These clips feature screenshots from the movie. I thought they were really cool. I thought I would share them with everybody here. I hope you enjoy them. Let me know what you think. Cheers!



8 comments:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

we embarrassed. :-0 as we watch, we can't stop thinking "hamburger". God, forgive us,

otoh, gotta get some Matt Helm flix, turn down the sound and watch them to some Rat Pack tunes. :-)

thanks for the post,

..
.er

Keith said...

Thanks for the comments. Nothing wrong with that. lol Glad you enjoyed the post.

Donna Lethal said...

She's so beautiful! Thanks, Keith!

Scott (gotankgo) said...

she looked rather ravishing in those clips...

Nancy Sinatra Fan said...

Hello Keith. I love those clips. Sharon was so beautiful. I always feel so bad about what happened to her. Thank you for posting these.

Keith said...

Thanks Donna, Scott & Phoebe. I'm glad you all liked these clips. I thought they were really cool so I definitely wanted to share them here.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, does think the sugar songs are so appro for our Dino....no one ever is sweeter then our great man....lol

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Thanks for the comments. Glad you enjoyed the clips. Cheers!