Sunday, October 26, 2008

For Your Late 70s TV Halloween Viewing Pleasure

Check out Classic TV Showbiz for Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys meet Dracula with guest Paul Williams ...

or "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park"


or Donny and Marie doing "Spooky" ...



this is finally on DVD for real, so my badly bootlegged copy can finally be replaced: Paul Lynde's Halloween Special!

Yes, That's Roz Kelly and Florence Henderson (other guests were Tim Conway, Kiss, Margaret Hamilton, and Witchie Poo.)

or how about CHiPs "Rock Devil Rock" ep with Donnie "Ralph Malph" Most as a KISS-style rocker ... and Elvira!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Great clips all around. Thanks for posting them. I love this holiday. It's one of my favorites. Have a spooky cool Halloween!

Donna Lethal said...

You too! It does bring out the best (worst) in TV, unlike Xmas.

Mavis Martini said...

Ahhh! That Paul Lynde show looks like the most magnificent slice of spooky cheesefood I've ever seen! MORE!

Donna Lethal said...

I have it, I'll send it to you!