Saturday, June 26, 2010

Go BOOM!


What can I say about this? When I got the chance to see this years ago with my best friend, Mavis Martini, we were laughing so hard that someone tried to shush us, and I said, "LOOK WHAT WE'RE WATCHING!"

Read more about it from John Waters here.

I finally met Elizabeth Taylor, I went to her house for a cook-out, and I think I was invited because she has an all-gay staff and they like my work. I walked in and I said to her Oh, I love 'Boom'… she said that's a TERRIBLE film….she got really angry at me and thought I was insulting her, I thought she was going to throw me out. She looked like Divine, kind of. I don't mean that badly. I mean, Elizabeth Taylor was Divine's idol, Divine even smoked Salem cigarettes because Liz smoked them.

3 comments:

Pantheon Zeus said...

Love Liz's response "Whaaat?" after Burton's recitation of Coleridge poem.

Great art direction tho

Lemmy Caution said...

I've looked for a copy of this movie for AGES. Still looking.

glyphjockey said...

COULDN'T GET THROUGH IT
life's too short