Wednesday, March 11, 2009

John Waters, Filth Elder

John Waters talks with Isaac Mizrahi

Forgot I had this!
JW appears on Isaac Mizrahi's (now canceled) show promoting "John Waters Presents Movies That Will Corrupt You."
I really like Mizrahi and enjoyed watching his program. I thought his interaction with the audience was great, as he's never afraid to speak his mind and denounce impractical fashion trends, etc.
On my YouTube channel, I've uploaded (from VHS) all 13 of Waters' commentaries for the films in the "Movies That Will Corrupt You" series. I tried using the bulk uploader to set them up chronologically, but it didn't quite work. Nonetheless, if you never saw this series, you can still check out what he had to say!

6 comments:

Pantheon Zeus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pantheon Zeus said...

LOVE IT
thanks

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I've been meaning to do this ever since I got my video transferring paraphernalia. :)

Donna Lethal said...

Wow! Thanks for uploading these!

Anonymous said...

My pleasure, Donna.

Keith said...

That's awesome. Thanks for uploading all of these. Cheers!