Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Perception of Dors



Like what I did there? With that title? Hah? HAH!?! Either way this site is a gem - one of those old-school web layouts with GIANT FONTS and stuff that looks like links but aren't.
CENTERED, CENTERED, I tells ya!- 
I think the purpose is to sell you a naked picture of Diana Dors, via the swapsale domain, but who the hell knows - life's too short to dick around with meaningless content, no?

Net-net it is, however an obsessively wonderful overview of Diana's career, replete with clips pix and posters. Go - have an ogle at this sometimes questionably beautiful, baloney-lipped wonder.

Cheeky!


3 comments:

Behemoth media said...

Deep End was a great film she was in!

josh pincus is crying said...

Ahhh, Diana Dors indeed!

Donna Lethal said...

My god, I love Swingin' Dors!