Thursday, September 17, 2009

Guilty Pleasure: BET's 'American Gangster'

Now, you know these shows. There's never a good ending. The guy's either in jail, or gets killed in jail, or is out of jail and dead. Imagine my delight when on last night's Midget Molley episode (he wore a crown! I mean, I love anyone who wears crowns - James Brown, Solomon Burke, King Vitamin - you name it, they're crowned, I'm their fan), Molley is not only a free man, he is a community activist in Atlantic City. And he's got his own youtube channel. Go, Midget!


Hmm - BET's page won't let me cut and paste. You can watch here. Oddly, it stars with a feminine hygiene ad. Maybe their know their audience. Want to know more? Here's a wiki, his myspace, and his website.

3 comments:

Frank&Rémy said...

hahah hilarious!

Keith said...

I'll definitely have to check all of that out.

danielle.royster said...

If anyone is interested in watching the show, you can find it online at DISHonline.com. I work and subscribe to DISH Network and I absolutely am in love with this show. Unfortunately, they haven't come out with any new episodes but they do have a ton online so I've been watching it there. I love it and I'm always recommending that people check out DISH Network and experience a value unseen by any other TV provider!

*Danielle